Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour by Big Boat (Ferry) with Lunch (joined tour)
Full Day Phang Nga Bay Tour By Coach and Longtail Boat with Lunch (joined tour)
Half Day Phuket City Tour without Lunch (Private Tour)
Phuket Fantasea Show with Dinner
English Speaking Tour Guide
Extension nights are allowed
Phuket Airport: 2 Ways Airport Transfer by Private Car/Van
We provide private transfer service by car/van (Phuket Airport - Hotel - Phuket Airport). On arrival,after customs clearance, please look for our representative holding your name outside the airport building.
For Phuket flight, transportation requested between 24.00 - 06.00 hrs. (flight arrives at/after 23:00 and departs at 02:00/after) an additional charge will be applied to Baht 250 net per car/van per way. Reservation will charge separately.
Our private vehicles can accommodate a maximum of 9 passengers (per van) and 3 passengers (per car).
Phi Phi Island Tour by Big Boat (Ferry)
The Phi Phi islands are some of the loveliest in Southeast Asia. Just a 90-minute ferry boat ride from Phuket, these picture-postcard islands offer the ultimate tropical getaway. Classic beaches, stunning rock formations, and vivid turquoise waters teeming with colorful marine life - its paradise perfected. There are two islands, Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh. The larger and inhabited, Phi Phi Don attracts hundreds of visitors to stay on its lovely shores.
Tour Itinerary :
- 07:00 - 07.15 hrs. : Pick up from the hotel
- 08:30 hrs. : Depart from Rassada Pier for Phi Phi Island. It will take approximately 90 minutes to reach the Phi Phi Island group. During your trip, you can spend time enjoying the scenery of the Andaman Sea, the amazing limestone formations which rise dramatically from the sea.
- 10:15 hrs. : Arrive at Phi Phi Don, the boat then cruises around Phi Phi Lay, the smaller and uninhabited island. The crew provides a running commentary pointing out areas of interest including Maya Bay where much of the filming for the movie “The Beach” was shot and the Viking Caves where bird nests are collected to make this great delicacy Bird Nest Soup. You have the opportunity to swim from the boat at Coral Bay with masks, snorkels and life jackets provided.
- 12:30 hrs. : Lunch at Phi Phi Don Island and free time to explore the island.
- 14:30 hrs. : Departure from Phi Phi Don to Phuket.
- 16:15 hrs. : Arrive at Rassada Pier and send back to Hotel
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us a different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). LEx. reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
- Extra transfer service will be applied as follows :
1. Tritrang, Nakalay, Naiharn, Rawai, Panwa, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Chengtalay and Laguna Beach at THB 375 net per person.
2. Naiyang, Naithon, Layan, Ao Por and Maikhao Beach at THB 400 net per person.
Our reservation officer will charge upon making reservation.
- Transfer service is not provided for pick up at Coral Island Resort and Aleenta Resort & Spa.
Pickup Time: 07:00 - 07:15 hrs. (Morning)
Tour Starts Time: 08.30 hrs. (Morning)
Duration: 8 hours
Phuket Fantasea Show with Dinner and SIC Transfer
Phuket FantaSea, a one-of-a-kind cultural theme complex offers the ultimate in night-time entertainment on the tropical resort island of Phuket. Created a cost of over 3,300 million baht, Phuket FantaSea adds a whole new dimension to theme park entertainment, showcasing the beauty and charm of the Kingdom and its exotic culture and enriching ancient Thai traditions, legends and myths with the magic of cutting-edge technology and special effects.
Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant :
The Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant is Asia’s biggest restaurant. It was inspired by 7 half-bird half-angels called the Kinnarees, whose story is depicted in the “Fantasy of a Kingdom” show. Guests from all over the world are invited to a Royal feast prepared and served by these mystical creatures, set against a background of the legendary Himmaphan Forest, where the Kinnarees are known to reside.
Suriyamas Seafood Buffet Restaurant :
A unique 5-Star gourmet seafood buffet experience set in distinctly opulent Thai palatial decor. Suriyamas is located in the Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant, within “Sun and Moon” twin pavilions. The Restaurant has an area of 960 m2 and each pavilion can accommodate up to 300 seated guests at one time. However, to ensure that a relaxing atmosphere is maintained, there is a maximum limit of 120 guests for each pavilion per round.
This tour operates only on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Theater gates open 20 minutes before show time.
Dinner Starts from 18.00 - 20.30 hrs.
Show Starts from 21.00 - 22.15 hrs.
We provide round trip transfer service to routes between hotels in Phuket and Fantasea only.
Transfer Service is not provided for pick up at Coral Island Resort and Aleenta Resort & Spa.
The number of seat each time is on request. We can not provide number of seat until the date of showtime (automatic Random).
Child Policy : 4 - 12 years old and height must not exceed 140 cm.
Pickup Time: 17.00 - 18.00 hrs. (Evening)
Tour Starts Time: 18.30 hrs. (Evening)
Duration: 4 hours
Phuket City Tour
Tour Itinerary :
Visiting Phuket Island highlights such as Viewpoints. Then Visit Century-old Sino-Portuguese building at Thalang road, beaches, and Phromthep Cape. Visit Cashew Nut factory and shopping for local product. After that visit to Wat Chalong, Phuket's most revered monastery.
Kindly Note: This is a private tour and our Private Mini Van can accommodate a maximum of 4 persons per van.
Tour Starts Time: 09.30 hrs. (Morning) / 15.00 hrs (Afternoon)
Duration: 5 hrs
Phang Nga Bay Tour By Coach and Longtail Boat
Phang Nga is really the right place for all diving enthusiasts. Exploring the filming location of " James Bond 007 Tomorrow Never Dies " The Phang Nga Bay Tour is one of our most popular programmes, showcasing the dramatic beauty of Phang Nga Bay and neighbouring island. The days also includes a visit to the Muslim community at Koh Phanyee.
07:30 hrs. Guest pick up from Kata, Karon Beach.
08:00 hrs. Guest pick up from Patong Beach.
08:30 hrs. Guest pick up from Phuket Town by air-conditioning bus with an experienced & friendly Guide.
10:15 hrs. Arrive Wat Tham Suwanakhuha(Buddha Cave Temple) Appreciate the interior surrounding in the cave, pay respect to the great beauty 15 meters long reclining Buddha image.
11:00 hrs. Departure from the temple to Surakul pier and take long tail boat to enjoy viewing the spectacular scenery of Phang Nga Bay (The National Park) , surrounding with mangrove forest, Khao Majoo and the limestone mountains at Tham Lod (Grotto), visit Khao ping gan and Khao Tapoo better known as "James Bond Island"(The man with the golden gun)
12:30 hrs. Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch at the fishing village on Koh Panyee
15:00 hrs. On the way back visit the factory of cashew nut progressing and Gems Gallery
16:30 hrs. Guest transfer back to the hotel.
Notice: This program is subject to change according to weather and sea condition.
Good to know
Swimming suit, Short & Light T-Shirt, Sun Block Lotion, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Beach Towel, and Camera
- Land Transfer (Hotel-Pier-Hotel) in area Patong Beach, Kata, Karon and Phuket Town
- Seafood Lunch, Fruits of season
- Cruise Phang Nga Bay by longtail boat
- Entrance fee wat tham Suwan Khuha
- National Park Entrance Fee (Adult 300 THB, Child 100 THB). Pay direct to National Park Staff on tour date.
Pick up/Drop off Service is for hotels located in the following areas only :
There is aan dditional charge for Hotel Pick up/Drop off Service in other areas which our reservation staff will inform you upon making a reservation as follows.
Extra Charge Roundtrip Transfer (SIC): (Minimum charge 2 pax)
- Rawai,Naiharn,Nai yang @ THB 300 / Person
- Koh Siray bay @ THB 350 / Person
- Chalong,Trai Trang, Nakalay, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Mai Khao,Klok Kloy, Phuket Air Port, Maimorn Resort, Rattana Residence, KuKu, Leamhin Pier @ THB 200/ Person