VILLA ESCUDERO DAY TOUR
located 10 hacienda and plantation coconutVilla Escudero Plantations is 800 hectares (2,000 acres) of working kilometres (6.2 mi) south of the city of San Pablo, Laguna Province on the border with Quezon Province in the Philippines. Since 1981, the plantation has opened its doors as a resort offering village tours, museum tour, food and accommodations. It has developed a worldwide reputation as a focal point to experience Philippine culture and history in a beautiful rural setting with fresh spring waters flowing down a waterfall to cool you down and make your adventure an amazing memorable day on tour
On weekends a cultural show performance is one highlight to complete any visitor’s local experience.
PLEASE NOTE; THIS IS A JOINER TOUR TO AVAIL THESE PRICES, IF YOU HAVE A LARGE GROUP,
15 PERSONS or MORE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL RATES - THANK YOU
JOIN / MIX TOUR RATE: DAY TOUR
▪ RT transfer (Manila-Villa Escudero -Manila)
▪ Fuel, toll fees, driver’s fees, parking fees
▪ Whole day tour in Villa Escudero
▪ Admission Fee
▪ Parking Fees, Car Rental Inclusive of Fuel
▪ Welcome Drinks
▪ Carabao Cart Ride
▪ Bamboo Rafting
▪ Use of recreational facilities
▪ FREE Lunch at the waterfalls
05:00 AM Assembly Time
05:30 AM Depart from Manila to Laguna
07:30 AM ETA Laguna.
Proceed to Villa Escudero for a Day Tour 08:00 AM ~ Start of Tour
* Experience Carabao Cart Rides
* Stroll around and discover the history of AERA memorial museum founded by spouses Arsenio and Rosario Escudero, houses one of the largest collections in the country.
* Tour the rural village onboard a colorful jeepney or simply learn how coconuts are harvested
* You may also enjoy bird watching at the resort and relax as you listen to the chorus of the resident orioles, mynahs, kingfishers, dovesand fantails. Stroll around the gardens and meet the locals, like the Philippine Pygmy Woodpecker, Red-keeled Flowerpeckers or the Philippine tailorbird.
12:00 PM Lunch at Waterfalls.
* Lunch will be served onbamboo dining table set in few inches of crystalline running water from the falls. The experiences of dining on delicious local dishes with the sparkling waterfalls as a backdrop with clear spring water running over your feet is a truly singular and memorable experience
02:00 PM Watch Philippine Cultural Show
* After lunch, you will also have the opportunity to watch the Philippine Experience Show where the country’s rich culture comes to life, from its ethnic diversity to its colonial legacy.
04:00 PM ~ End of Tour.
Depart Villa Escudero
07:00 PM ETA Pasay City, Manila
RATES AVAILABLE ARE AS FOLLOWS
• 6,200 per persons for group of 2 persons.
• 4,534 per persons for group of 3 persons.
• 3,700 per persons for group of 4 persons.
• 2,667 per persons for group of 5 persons.
• 2,867 per persons for group of 6 persons.
• 2,630 per persons for group of 7 persons
• 2,312 per persons for group of 9 persons
• 2,200 per persons for groups of 10 persons.
• 2,150 per persons for groups of 11 persons.
• 2,100 per persons for groups of 12 persons.
• 2,000 per persons for groups of 13 persons.
• 1,950 per persons for groups of 14 persons.
Available any day. Advance booking required.
Additional available sports & recreational facilities - bicycle rent P100/hour
can bring own tennis ball and raquet and use tennis court
can bring own fishing rod and bait or rent at P100
can bring basketball and use
game of pool, P80/hour
bamboo raft ~ prices on request at Vill Escudero
~ bird watching
use of outdoor activity besides waterfall area, for groups, requires prior advise